Bet on Tennis via Online Casino
With tennis tournaments taking place about 11 months of the year, there is always plenty of matches to bet on.
Tennis betting markets are lively and very enthralling for both spectators and bettors.
But to bet and win in tennis online, it is prudent to ensure that you understand the tennis betting odds, types of bets to pick, rules and have the right strategy.
Here is everything you need to know about betting on tennis.
Understanding the Tennis Betting Odds
As with other types of sports betting, the odds in tennis determine how much you will win for the bet you select, provided they are successful and predictions emerge right. The odds in tennis can be presented in three ways.
- Fractional: This format is popular in the UK.
- Moneyline: This is the most preferred form of odds in North America.
- Decimal: These odds are popular across Europe and Southern Hemisphere.
To demonstrate the above betting tennis odds and how they work, here are some real examples:
If a player is listed at odds of 1.75 to win a tennis competition, what does that mean? The odds represent the likelihood that an occurrence will happen. Therefore, the chances that a player will win the tennis game at 1.75 odds can be established using the following formula:
Implied probability = 1/decimal odds.
Therefore, here is how to calculate the probability for the player listed at 1.75 odds:
1/1.75 = 0.5714 or 57.14%.
If you bet with $10 on a player with 1.75 odds, in a forthcoming match, and the player wins, here is the profit you will make.
Profit = ($10*1.75) - $10.
Profit = ($17.5 - $10).
With a bet of $10, you would make a profit of $7.5. This is an impressive win!
Types of Tennis Bets You Can Play
If you are new to online betting on tennis competitions, one question running through your mind might be: What are the main types of bets? Here are the top five types of bets you can make when playing in a mobile casino.
This is the most popular form of bet in tennis competitions. In this case, you bet on the player who wins a tennis match.
In this case you simply bet on the winner of a tennis tournament.
In tennis, you are also allowed to bet in sets. For example, you can bet for player X to win three sets and player Y to win two sets. It is a great way of getting value when betting on tennis, especially when you have knowledge of both players.
also allows you to bet on handicaps such as Game handicaps and Set handicaps.
This is a form of tennis betting that allows you to place bets as a match continues.
- Over/Under Betting: Over/under betting targets set game totals and set totals. For example, you can bet on if a match will end under or over 3.5 total sets.
12 Tips You Should Follow When Betting Online on Tennis
If you want to bet and win on tennis, it is important to have a good strategy in place. Here are some of the top tips that you should follow:
- Research and Specialize in One Area
Because there are many tennis matches played in a year, you can increase the chances of winning by focusing on what you know best.
- Make a Betting Plan and Stick to It
If you want to be successful in online betting on a game like tennis, it is important to craft a good plan and stick to it. For example, you need to set a budget and focus on players with a high probability of winning.
- Keep a Record of Your Bets
Keeping a record of your bets can help you to establish personal progress. If you are losing most of the tennis betting online, consider changing your strategy.
To win more in betting, you should focus on the winning players.
- Bet Only When There is a Value
Before placing a bet, ensure to identify the bets that are more valuable. Always ask the question: How much will the bet yield if you are successful?
- Research and Understand the Serving and Returning
If you are betting on live matches, ensure to understand the serving and returning because they determine who will win the competition.
- Know the Playing Styles and Advantages of Them
If you can follow individual players’ service and return games, it is easy to assess their strength and make correct predictions.
- Always Assess the Surface and if Match is Indoor or Outdoor
Though there are players such as Nadal and Federer who can win on any surface, there are others who perform better on clay, grass or hard surfaces.
- Check the History of Head-to-Head Matchups
Matchups on WTA or ATA can help you to follow previous outcomes of players who have faced each other in the past.
- Research for Over and Undervalued Players in Tournaments
Before deciding where to place a tennis bet, it is prudent to evaluate the over and undervalued players in tennis sports betting.
- Have Account on Multiple Online Sport Casinos
If you only use one bookmaker, your chances will be greatly limited. Consider having accounts with two to three of the best casinos
- Always Use Online Casino Bonuses
Using bonuses allows you to place more bets for free and even win real money. The main types of casino bonuses offered in online casinos include welcome, reload and no deposit bonus.
Best Online Casinos for Betting on Tennis
Before you can start tennis betting, it is important to ensure you understand the best online legal casinos. Here is a list of the best seven casinos:
- Paddy Power: Best for a wide coverage of tennis tournaments.
- William Hill: This is another leading casino for covering diverse markets and has an impressive mobile betting app.
- Paddy Power: A great casino for tennis betting because of impressive odds.
- Betfair: Known for offering the world largest online betting exchange.
- Top10CasinoList.uk: one of the best UK online casinos for sports betting
- Ladbrokes: Best casino for players targeting in-play betting.
- Bet Victor: Great for impressive casino bonuses and promotions.
- 888 Casino: Like Bet Victor, 888 Casino also offers impressive bonuses and is very easy to use.
If you want to be successful in tennis betting, it is important to understand the odds and use the right strategy. This post has demonstrated everything that you need to start betting like a pro.